We Had a Baby…Early!

Our little Andy was supposed to be born on April 19th. But on 4/14/12 he was ready to arrive. Actually, he let us know he was ready to make his big appearance shortly after a tornado hit our town (very close to my parent’s house) the night before.

Since then I’ve spent all of my free time recovering and learning to be a mom. Not a lot of time for blog writing but I thought I would post this quick note to say all is well.

 As I get the hang of this new mom gig and get some kind of a schedule down you’ll hear more from me.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Hey there! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I adore your blog! Check it out:
    http://kellisretrokitchenarts.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/versatile-blogger-award-thank-you/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new Baby!!

    I saw you are new on Blog Oklahoma so I'm just topping in to say hello.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts