Big changes and Goal Setting

Me: Before I was Pregnant

There’s just 14 days until we become parents. We aren’t going past April 19th. We have a lot of really big changes occurring both at home and at work. On top of that my mom and I are working on editing some more books for publication. I have the feeling that the next 3 months are going to be incredibly busy. Oh, and the next 18 years, too.

Luckily, the nursery is ready. I think that’s about all that’s ready right now. I’ve also been participating in the platform challenge from MyName is Not Bob. It’s supposed to run all month. For some reason when I started I didn’t even think about having to stop in the middle. But I probably will. What am I saying? I’m sure I’ll have to stop somewhere around the 19th. After 9 months I still haven’t gotten used to the idea of being a mom. I just don’t have the experience needed to completely comprehend it yet. But I will very soon!

Highlights from the challenge…

I am a big advocate of goal setting. I think it’s the only way to achieve and be successful. You don’t have to write them down. I rarely do. But for the challenge I’m willing to. So, here we go!

Short Term Goals:

1.       Make ebooks profitable (Garage Sale and Nano Canning)

2.       Publish more ebooks

3.       Write more

4.       Have a baby in 14 days

5.       Manage our budget

6.       Figure out this mom thing

Long Term Goal:

1.       Raise a productive and happy child into a happy and productive adult.

2.       Make enough from ebooks to pay student loan payments

3.       Have a happy family and home life

4.       Be a good mom and daughter

5.       Advance at work

6.       Write more

Also, both of my Twitter handles are @geminiwriter81 and @hollih. Feel free to follow either one or both! I would certainly appreciate it.

So, are any of you experiencing big changes in your life? What are your long and/or short term goals?

Comments

Popular Posts