I’ve Been Hiding

When major change hits some people go into minimal mode. That’s what I tend to do. I went into minimal mode sometime around August of this year. You may notice that the last time I posted to this blog was also in August. Coincidence?  I think not.


I haven’t been under a rock but for a while there I felt like I’d been hit by one. I’m starting to feel more like myself and that person enjoys posting to this blog.


                There were a lot of changes occurring around August in and around my family. Most of those changes are ongoing. Some are good, some bad, and some ugly. My friends have been very supportive about all of them. My husband has been a huge support, especially with the big one that affects us personally. Luckily, while it is sometimes ugly, our big personal change is the best one on the list.

                We are expecting a baby! I don’t plan to go into the details of this big change or any of the others, but I would like to say that I appreciate all of the love and support we have received from family and friends. We are very excited.

                So, I haven’t been on the blog much and I’m not sure how much I’ll keep it up over the next few months. I hope I can get back into a regular blogging habit. I was doing pretty well for a while. But I’m not going to make promises I’m not sure I can keep.

                Thanks if you are still reading! Welcome if you are new!

 The next year should be an interesting one.  I wonder how all of these new experiences will affect my writing…but that’s another blog post.



KD

Comments

  1. I am so very excited, that's for sure! Everyone needs to take a break when something new and/or life changing comes about, it's how we humans make transitions. I miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts