The Wedding Approaches

Today is the first full day of a 2 week vacation! Today will be filled with hair appointments, a Mother Daughter lunch, and Doctor Who with the girls tonight. It will be a great day. David is having his bachelor party tonight. I hope he has fun. I know I will.
I’ve been searching the web for DIY wedding ideas and stuff I can use. I’ve found some that I like. Some are still maybes at this point. I have a full week to decide.
Here is something I’m pretty sure we’ll be using as photo props. Below is the link to get your own in many colors.


At least I don’t have to go to work this week. David still has to work until Friday. I’m grateful to have things like Annual Leave to use for events like this.
I also have what should be my last dress fitting today!
One week from today we are getting married. We are both very excited.
I'll share more as I have time!
KD

Comments

Popular Posts