3rd Birthday: Octonauts

Each year, I throw a birthday party for our little Speed Racer. 
For our 3rd year I chose an Octonauts theme and we also decided to scale down a bit. My husband and I are working many more hours, far beyond 40 hours a week and I’ve taken on a new project, to boot. We are super busy, so I had to figure out some easy birthday party decorations that go with our theme.

I’m happy to share with you our Octonauts Birthday Party decorations to help inspire your party. If you are pinched for time and/or money, these are easy and inexpensive.
Octonauts Party http://splinteredvision.blogspot.com/

  One of my favorite things to do is incorporate some of Speed Racer’s presents into the decorations.
We picked up some Octonauts squirt toys to decorate the cake and table with. That cake was $35 at Sam’s Club. Their cakes are fresh, taste great and guests always love it.

Octonauts Party http://splinteredvision.blogspot.com/

Green Crepe Paper Streamers, twisted, and scotch tape make wonderful seaweed! A disposable blue tablecloth makes a beautiful sea. Paper cutout sea life complete the under the sea look. A couple of blow up sea life balls were a fun addition and entertained our birthday boy along with his cousins.
Octonauts Party http://splinteredvision.blogspot.com/

This ETSY Shop was a quick and easy way to get a personalized Octonauts shirt for the birthday boy.
Octonauts Party http://splinteredvision.blogspot.com/
Presents

Really, we didn’t do much more than that this year and it was absolutely enough. Speed Racer had a wonderful time with his family and I was not completely worn out at the end of the day. The decorations were nice and crafty but not terribly time consuming.
One day, I’m told, Speed Racer will no longer wat mommy to put on a themed birthday party. I’m sure that’s true and will be here sooner than I would like. Until then, I enjoy putting together these parties, but I’ve also learned that I don’t have to wear myself out to do it.  
Looking for products I used for this party? 

Check Out my other DIY Party Posts:

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such a creative blog that have information for us.
    Birthday Decoration

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the contemporary landscape Digital Solutions stand as the linchpin for addressing a myriad of challenges and optimizing efficiency across diverse sectors. These solutions harness the power of advanced technologies to offer innovative responses to complex problems streamlining processes and fostering a more connected and agile environment. Whether it's in the realm of business healthcare education or beyond Digital Solutions leverage automation data analytics and artificial intelligence to enhance decision-making improve user experiences and drive overall productivity. With a focus on adaptability and scalability these solutions empower organizations to stay ahead of the curve in a rapidly evolving digital era. As the demand for seamless integration of technology grows Digital Solutions continue to be the driving force behind transformative changes ushering in a new era of connectivity efficiency and progress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts