Sourdough Bread Pizza


I wandered through the kitchen and wondered what I could make for lunch. I had a loaf of sourdough bread that needed to be used before it went moldy. So, I decided to make pizza. I figured I could track down some pizza like toppings somewhere in the kitchen. You have to use what you’ve got some times. I managed find some toppings and it turned out great!

Speed Racer is a big fan of just about any kind of pizza and I did not want to go out to get ingredients. It was far too cold outside and we were still in our pajamas. I like lazy pajama Saturdays and easy pizza. I hope you enjoy this pizza.

Sourdough Bread Pizza

Ingredients



A loaf of Sourdough Bread (or any loaf of bread you like)
Pizza Sauce (I use Contadina Pizza Squeeze)
2 Cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese
And Toppings (Use what you’ve got)
Frozen Meatballs
Canned Mushrooms
Sliced Jalapenos (We use Mt. Olive)

Directions

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. 


Slice your sourdough loaf in half. Lay the two halve, cut side up, on a cookie sheet. Spread pizza sauce on both halves. Prepare your toppings if you need to.
I took about 10 frozen meatballs and microwaved them until they were completely thawed. Then I cut them into fourths.


Put the toppings on top of the sauced bread. Cover all of your topping with the shredded cheese. Since some of this pizza was for Speed Racer, I left off jalapenos from a fourth of the pizza.
Bake your pizza for 15 minutes. 


If your cheese is not golden bubbly, try using your broiler for a little while longer. But keep a close eye. It’s easy to burn something with the broiler. Ours turned out just the way I like it.



Speed Racer loves pizza! I always cut up his pizza using out FunBites cutter. I love that thing. It’s super easy to use and it cuts pizza into perfect pieces for our son. 


If you have a 2 or 3 year old, I recommend getting one to try out. They have all sorts of shapes available. 

Here are some from Amazon if you are looking. 

Comments

  1. This blog is very informative and inspiring, I really love the way of delivering it and am thankful for sharing these useful tips and inspiration with us. Take a look at Why Stationery Businesses Opt To Custom Packaging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked around the kitchen, trying to think of anything to prepare for lunch. I had to use up a loaf of sourdough bread I had before it went bad. I thus made pizza. I assumed I might locate some toppings like to pizza in the kitchen. Sometimes you have to make do with what you have. It was delicious when I was able to locate some toppings. If you're ever pressed for time and thinking, Can I pay for online class help Can I there are services available that can assist you, allowing you to focus on your daily tasks, like preparing a delicious homemade pizza, while someone else manages your online class responsibilities. pay someone to do my class

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts